Friday, October 31, 2014

Beauty One on One with The Walking Dead’s Emily Kinney



BY: SHERYL GEORGE

The actual actress, singer and zombie fighter is best known for her role as Beth Greene on AMC’s ultra popular series The Walking Dead. Over 12 mil viewers tune in each week and see Kinney as fresh faced Beth, and the girl told InStyle. com that she doesn’t wear much more than tinted moisturizer in it and lip balm for the show. But off-screen is another matter. We requested her for what she uses on the daily and what we can expect to see in time of year 5.

What’s your beauty routine like (when you’re not dealing with a revenant apocalypse?

I use Cetaphil to wash my face- it’s so simple and gentle and i also use it to take my makeup off. I love the Clinique gel moisturizer, I personally use that a lot- especially in the winter. It also wears well underneath makeup- I use this till it’s gone! Then I just use some tinted moisturizer- I use Stila’s edition all the time and maybe apply a little MAC concealer for under the eyes. I recently found Tata Harper’s line- it’s natural and I’m really into their lip solution. It’s hydrating and it smells so good. I also like a little bit of black eyeliner to create my eyes pop- this Maybelline pencil is automatic so it doesn’t have to be sharpened. I’m always traveling so the less stuff to carry, the better.



Within the show, you’re not exactly able to walk around in high end fashion. What’s your trusted outfit for a typical day?

I love black high waisted jeans-that’s a solution in my closet. I wear them most days and right now, I’m loving plants tops. I also like flannel shirts and jean jackets-things that I can operate around the city in- basically comfy stuff but still put together. I have these excellent brown hiking boots that I get compliments on. They keep getting better and much better the more I wear in them.

Beth went missing during the season 4 ending. What can we expect of her in season 5? Also, in previous seasons, you’ve brought your singing chops to the show, will we listen to more tunes from Beth this season?

Singing has definitely been established included in Beth’s character and you’ll see that part of her more. I can’t inform you where she’s at now- you’ll have to stay tuned to the show. You’ll possess a lot of questions answered on Sunday and maybe some new ones!

View the original article here


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP