Friday, October 31, 2014

The Walking Dead’s Emily Kinney Reveals Her Favorite Halloween Costumes




Celebrity Emily Kinney may best be known for her role as Beth Greene on AMC’s hit series The Walking Dead, but the onscreen zombie jet fighter prefers to take a more cheerful route when it comes to her real-life Halloween costumes. We lay down with the star, who dished on her favorite Halloween costumes and what we might place her in this year.

“I always love to have Halloween costumes where I can be online because most of the time I’m going to a Halloween party, so you want to be able to talk as well as hangout with everyone at the party, ” Kinney says in the video over. Another one of the star’s dressing-up rule? Nothing too scary. “With being within the Walking Dead, we’re always around that crazy zombie makeup and things like that, so I almost try to stay away from too scary of makeup because I am like around it all the time. I try to do something a little happier! ”

Related: The Walking Dead’s Emily Kinney Talks Beauty

“One of my favorite outfits was a Magic 8 Ball, ” she shares. “It was so enjoyable, I might actually bring it back this year because I’m hosting a Halloween celebration and I’m going to be playing and singing, and I thought that would be a good one for your crowd so they could ask me questions. ” Kinney’s other best costume second is definitely one that was suited to dancing. “One year I was Kesha and that was obviously a pretty good one too, ” the actress shares. “I do like a buck sign over my eye-I do like cool makeup. The Kesha 1 was really fun. ”

View the original article here

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP