Friday, November 7, 2014

Katie steps out in thigh-high snake-skin boots for TV appearance

Katie Price is anything but subdued when it comes to fashion - most recently turning heads when the lady attended the launch of her latest book in a plunging white one-piece, fishnet stockings and fluffy cape in October.
And while she cut a much more everyday figure when she emerged at the ITV Studios ahead of her appearance about this Morning in London on Friday, she still made sure to make a statement in the form of thigh-high snake skin-print boots.
Sitting pretty on the star’s mid-thigh, she teamed the unpatient footwear with a pair of ripped denim jeans, a navy top and a taupe V-neck jumper.



Best foot forward! Katie Price opted for dramatic thigh-high snake-skin print boots when
she appeared on ITV's This Morning in London on Friday

An iconic red Remembrance Day poppy was pinned to her jumper and she added a chained floral necklace and large aviators to complete the woman ensemble.
Her jet-black tresses were worn in a quiffed ponytail and the lady opted for a nude lip and bronzed complexion.
During the interview with This Morning hours, the 36-year-old addressed her husband Kieran Hayler's infidelity with her good friends Anne Poutney and Chrissy Thomas, revealing the couple have moved forward and therefore are on the road to recovery - although she will never be able to fully forgive him.
'I never will get over it. It paralyses me every day. But , you know, I act as positive in life. He's getting help, he's had rehab, ' Katie mentioned.

Cool and casual... The 36-year-old kept cosy in a taupe-coloured V-neck jumper, which she accessorised with a chained floral necklace  
Dazzling: The mother-of-five wore her jet-black locks swept up into a quiffed ponytail 
'I've had major betrayal in my life this year. It's actually a lot worse than what an individual read in the papers. It's been really bad, really tough. It's so bad exactly what is happened, you don't know the half of it, ' she added.
While she is not making excuses for her man's behaviour, the author said she has since learnt which lot more at play to the situation.
'It's like a sex addiction, it's such as an adrenaline. The thing is, people always believe that someone is an alcoholic or a drug lover. But they need believe they've got a sex addiction of some sort. '
'Lots of things happened to him when he was a kid, which I never understood until all of this happened. I'm not saying it's an excuse or anything... however you know, I'm still gobsmacked he's done it, because I was in jolt myself. '

Feeling frank: 'I've had major betrayal in my life this year. It's actually a lot worse than what you read in the papers.
It's been really bad, really tough,' the model said of her husband Kieran Hayler's infidelity

Learning to laugh again: 'We don't argue. I make jokes when he goes out to get a curry.
I'm like "which carpark are you going to meet the woman in"'

'He's getting help. He deserves a second chance. It's helped me stronger. '
Since the bombshell, the pair have spent time healing and could joke about it.
'We don't argue. I make jokes when he goes out to acquire a curry. I'm like "which carpark are you going to meet the woman in, "' the lady confessed.
'He's done me a favour now I know they are not my best friends. '
The particular defiant glamour model is determined to cap off the year on a positive take note and confirmed she'll be downsizing her breasts and renewing her marriage vows with.

Merry Christmas to me! 'I'm getting new boobs - smaller,' the entrepreneur said of her famous chest  
'I'm getting new boobs - smaller, and we're re-doing our wedding vows before Xmas. '
In true Pricey style, the particular star will be putting her own unique spin on the vow renewal ceremony.
'I have got three pet pigs and I'm using two of them as bridesmaids one's called Chrissy and one's called Jane and then I'm going to put them on the particular roast after, '
After her interview the mother-of-five took to Tweets to write: ‘thnx for having me on and great to see you both again @itvthismorning @EamonnHolmes @RuthieeL and great to meet you @jennifer_su xxx. ’

In good spirits: The author flashed a toothy grin as she departed the studios 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP