Thursday, October 23, 2014

Kate Hudson’s 6 Must-Read Books for Summer





BY: KATE HUDSON

This summer cover girl Kate Hudson is today’s InStyle. com Guest Editor!
Return throughout the day for exclusive content straight from the actress herself. 


I love to read. In fact , I try to read two books at once. I go through a non-fiction-whether it’s a self-help book or something scientific-and then I always go through a fiction alongside side it. These books are at the top of the list this season. If you’re looking for a great beach read this season, here are 6 publications worth checking out.

My 6 Must-Read Books for Summer:

1 . Right now, I am reading Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter ($16; harpercollins. com), which was final year’s summer book. I heard it’s beautiful.

Kate Hudson's Beach Scans
Courtesy Photo

2 . The best book, if no one’s ever read this for summer, is One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel García Márquez ($19; harpercollins. com). It is one of my favorite books ever. The author just recently passed away, also it seems like an honor to read this great story.

Kate Hudson's Beach Reads
Politeness Photo

3. Stoner by John Williams ($12; nybooks. com) is a great fictional book. It’s a true gem. It’s one of the most beautiful reads of all time.

Kate Hudson's Beach Reads
Courtesy Photo

4. My self help book of the summer time is Life’s Operating Manual: with the Fear and Truth Dialogues by Tom Shadyac ($16; amazon. com). I’ve never met Tom, but I cherished his book! My fiancé Matt and I both really enjoyed it.

Kate Hudson's Beach Reads
Courtesy Photo

5. Every girl should read Survival of the Prettiest: The Science of Beauty by Nancy Etcoff ($16; randomhouse. com). It was an inspiring and insightful read, definitely a notable book for women.

Kate Hudson's Beach Reads
Courtesy Photo

6. The Light Between Oceans by M. L. Stedman ($9; amazon. com) is definitely a must. If you want a good cry, this is your own book for sure!

Kate Hudson's Beach Reads
Courtesy Photo
View the original article here

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP