Monday, October 13, 2014

'It just proves I was right about him': Lingerie-clad Chanelle Hayes hits out at ex David McIntosh (again) after Kelly Brook split

Seems like Chanelle Hayes is feeling pretty pleased with herself because her misgivings about the former Gladiator, who she quickly dated five years ago, were apparently right.
As the girl peels down to her lingerie for a sexy new take with Zoo magazine, Chanelle, 26, claimed she experienced vindicated after Kelly ended her engagement with John two weeks ago.

I told you so! Chanelle Hayes strips off for Zoo magazine as she opens up on her war of words with Kelly Brook over their mutual ex David McIntosh

Moving on: Kelly Brook, pictured in Los Angeles over the weekend, is embracing her single life

Kelly dumped David in September right after it was alleged he had cheated on her with Sarah Harper, which he vehemently denied.
Her love split arrived just a month after Kelly clashed with Chanelle upon Twitter after the Big Brother star accused him of being 'tight' with his money.
Mother-of-one Chanelle claimed in a tabloid job interview that David wasn't a 'gentleman at all' as well as refused to turn on the heating in his house when the girl complained she was cold.
During their three week love back in 2009, she claims he even made the girl pay for their Pizza Hut meal.

Bottoms' up: Chanelle shows off her super toned figure as she gives a typically feisty interview


Defending her future husband, Kelly took to Twitter: 'Hang on... she rested with him even after he refused to buy her the Pizza? #Shame. I waited for Diamonds. '
Chanelle responded: 'Haha babe I definitely did NOTTTT rest with him diamonds or no diamonds. Good luck with the prenup. plus, you'll regret the diamonds when common sense leg techinques in hun. #delusional #goodluckanyway #allthebest (sic). '

Kelly told her followers: 'She's just trying to make money. Good luck on her. All the best #NoJudgment', later adding: 'Feels like I just put a dog a bone. '
However , Kelly, 34, wound up ending her nine month romance with David, twenty-eight, just a few weeks later with Chanelle saying it 'just proves I was right about him'.
She told the brand new issue of Zoo magazine: 'It was stupid -- I dated him ages ago and he’s only a wally. He made me buy my own pizza on a day!
'She then hooked up with him, got engaged plus they broke up the other week.
'I’m not one to gloat, however he was with her when he wasn’t famous. Then he went on Superstar Big Brother and, now he doesn’t need her anymore, he’s gone. '
Chanelle then went on to recommend Kelly bought her own engagement ring after David proposed within March after less than three months of dating.
She stated: 'On my date with him, I may have had to purchase my own dinner, but at least I didn’t have to purchase my own diamonds like she did!
'I’m not the girl mate or anything, but I can’t imagine this individual bought her that diamond ring she was flaunting. Unless of course it wasn’t a real diamond, that is! '

The full interview and photoshoot with Chanelle is in the new issue of Zoo magazine, on sale now.

The end: Kelly and David McIntosh split in late September after a nine romance romance and six month engagement


View the original article here

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP