Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Janet Jackson Pens Heartfelt Note to Aaliyah on 14th Anniversary of Her Death

Janet Jackson made Heartfelt Note to Aaliyah on 14th Anniversary of Her Death
More than a decade after her death, Aaliyah's celebrity still shines just as bright as ever. Tweet lit up with tributes in her recognize on Tuesday, Aug. 25, which noticeable 14 years since the late singer died within a plane crash at age 22. Like a number of other fans and friends, Janet Jackson required to the site to pay her respects, spreading a heartfelt, handwritten note to the artist.

"I know u r there glowing down on me, " the "Rhythm Nation" hitmaker captioned a photo of the note, that read, "What I shared with u [is] ever sacred, everlasting, [and] it's pure and it will outlive others. I love u Aaliyah. #RIP"

Janet Related news : The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes on Instagram
                                  Beyonce looks radiant in striped skirt and sweater as she carries her mini fashionista Blue Ivy


Prior to the girl death in 2001, the "Are You That Somebody" singer planned to work with Jackson, whom she often cited as one associated with her idols and biggest musical affects.
"I am a huge fan of Janet, " Aaliyah told Rosie O'Donnell within 1997. "I try to mention her in most interview because I want to meet her and perhaps at some point in my career collaborate with her."

See more in the Original views

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP