Sunday, November 2, 2014

What Made Teresa Giudice Fume at Part One of the Reunion?


The Real Housewives of New Jersey, from left: Amber Marchese, Dina Manzo,
Melissa Gorga, Teresa Giudice, Nicole Mauriello and Teresa Aprea

BY WADE ROUSE 11/02/2014 AT 10:25 PM EST

Teresa Giudice stormed off the set of The Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion Saturday night when talk turned to her fraud indictment and impending imprisonment.

"I need a break. You all can have the conversation without me, " Giudice said, abruptly standing up in her gown and walking off set, inquiring a producer, "Where's the bathroom? "

Giudice was upset when her friends Kathy Wakile and Rosie Pierri joined the show and a clip has been shown in which their mother (Teresa's aunt) stated that if people do something completely wrong, it will eventually catch up with them.

"I don't want to be out there with that conversation, " Giudice continued off camera. "To me, family doesn't act like that. What our aunt said, very inappropriate. "

"This has hurt my heart, inches Pierri said during Giudice's absence. "They're my family. "

"Are we continue to talkin' about this, " Giudice said upon returning. "If so , I'll depart again. "

Much of the focus of Part One did center on family, particularly the historical family feud between Dina Manzo and sister Caroline Manzo as well as buddie Chris and sister-in-law Jacqueline Laurita.

"I'm not going to lie … I had never do a show with family again, " said Manzo, who changed that to say she might do a cooking show with her sister. She afterwards became emotional and strongly hinted that she would consider reconciling with the Manzo'd with Children star. "I love my brother, I love my sister. "

Yet Jacqueline?

"There are certain people, I cannot have exchanges with … is actually healthier to love from a distance … I don't want a relationship with Jacqueline ! I don't need the chaos. "

When host Andy Cohen hard pressed Manzo about her relationship with her nephew Nicholas, who struggles with autism, she said, "I don't know Nicholas at all … There's nothing I can do to aid Nicholas, but pray for him. "

Cohen asked Amber Marchese : as many of the wives implied throughout the season - if she felt the lady was playing the cancer card to earn sympathy.

"I hope to The almighty you never get it, " Marchese said in response to twins Nicole Napolitano and Teresa Aprea who felt she had been. "I never used it as a sympathy credit card... I wanted to use this show as a platform and, hopefully, save a existence. "

Part Two of The Real Housewives of New Jersey's three-part reunion will atmosphere Thursday (8 p. m. ET) on Bravo.

View the original article here

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP