Thursday, November 20, 2014

How to Make Your Curtain Fabric Romance

Romance Your Vision Into Reality

Let hear Mark Scott say aboust his experience in Curtain Fabric:

Mark Scott, The Fabric Romancer
After 25 years within the drapery and modern design I have learned that attention to detail is everything. That's exactly what my clients expect - that's what I deliver! I've been called a 'Master Draper' by some, a 'Fabric Romancer' by others. The truth is, I have good fingers and a keen eye. Sartorial blood runs in my family. My father worked within the garment industry in New York for 35 years and his father was a tailor within Poland. Additionally , my mother's father was an upholsterer his entire living. Working with fabrics, texture and color comes natural to me. I am pleased as well as excited to be joining Half Price Drapes in bringing you unique and revolutionary fabrics and draperies. I'll be producing a wide variety of videos on topics such as calculating for custom draperies, hanging and dressing techniques, selecting just the right fabric for your look you're after, and describing the hottest trend fabrics and fabric styles as well. Whether you need window blind for one window or your entire home, Half Price Drapes offers you convenience, experience, one-of-a-kind designs, and luxury at affordable prices. If you're currently working on a project or is going to be in the near future and need some design questions answered, feel free to shoot me an email and I'll perform my best to help you "romance your vision into reality. "


Below is a wide variety of videos:

  

  
  
                 
  

Save up to 50% on the Finest Silk Curtains Now &  Buy one Get one Free

Mark Scott
The Fabric Romancer

markscott@halfpricedrapes.com

See more at the original article here 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP