Monday, October 20, 2014

Teresa Giudice opens up about prison sentence: 'It was very unexpected'






Teresa Giudice’s life changed forever on Thursday when she was sentenced to fifteen months in prison for hiding assets from bankruptcy creditors and publishing phony loan applications among other things.

Related news : Not Quite Home-Free: ‘RHONJ’ Star Teresa Giudice Will Live In Halfway House After Prison Stint

The “Real Housewives of New Jersey” star and the girl husband Joe Giudice, who got 41 months, sat down with Bravo’s Andy Cohen after the sentencing to discuss how they were handling things. The entire show will air on Monday night, but ahead of the highly anticipated exclusive job interview, Bravo released a few clips from the sit down.

In one clip, Teresa Giudice talks about how she reacted when she heard her sentence.

“I, of course , I had been shocked. It was very unexpected. I don’t even know what to say, ” she stated.

She described to Cohen how she felt in court as the girl awaited the judge’s decision.

“I was so nervous [on Thursday] that I was shaking, ” she said. “My nerves were tugging. At one point, I couldn’t move my fingers. They were stuck. We couldn’t open my hands. My nerves were shot. I’ve had nights without sleep.




The reality star also opened up about how her oldest daughter, Gia, 13, is actually handling the news that both her parents are headed to prison. The actual Giudices sentences will be staggered so they can care for their four daughters. Teresa Giudice will serve first, and she will head to prison in January 2015.

“She was like being strong for me. I could tell. She was like ‘Mommy, don’t worry about it. I’ll be there. I’ll happy daddy with the girls. ’ She was like ‘That will make me a better mom, ’” Teresa Giudice told Cohen with tears in her eyes. “You know, she had been like ‘That will prepare me for when I’m a mom. ’ And I was just like, ‘Oh my God. ’ It broke my cardiovascular when she said that. ”

View the original article here



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP