Saturday, October 25, 2014

Joe Nichols: I’ll Do ‘Anything’ to Make My Family Happy

Since birth of his 5-month-old daughter, Georgia Blue, country singer Joe Nichols is savoring each one of her adorable milestones.

“She’s growing like a weed plus the changes are coming fast, ” Nichols, 37, tells PEOPLE of the second daughter with wife Heather, 38. “She’s starting to giggle which is and so cute and she’s getting her first little tooth on the bottom! ”

And also with his 2½-year-old daughter Dylan River already at home, the singer is affectionate being the only man of the house.

“I enjoy all the pink everywhere, being Heather’s hubby and the daddy for the girls, ” says Nichols, who also has a little girl, Ashelyn, 16, from a previous relationship. “I’ll do anything to make them happy. ”


Joe Nichols Introduces Daughter Georgia Blue
PAUL COSTELLO
So what exactly is usually “anything? ”

“I find real joy doing things I would never have thought doing, like playing with princess dolls and fairies, ” he says. “I’m the guy who wants to watch Bubble Guppies with Dylan and hold the newborn. ”

Though while he’s on tour promoting his album Crickets, a lot more a bit different.

“When I’m on the road, it’s a lot of cussin’ and guy goods, ” he says. “It’s a big transition. ”

But with the holidays approaching, “the road is slowing down a bit, ” he says. “I’m just really anticipating spending some uninterrupted time with my family. ”

For more photos of Later on Nichols and his entire family pick up the latest issue of PEOPLE, on stands Thursday.

- Ana Calderone

View the original article here

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP