Sunday, September 28, 2014

Front Row at Akris Spring 2015

Iouri Podladtchikov and Kristina Bazan


OFF PISTE: No fashion fixture, champion Olympic snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov nevertheless had a reason to attend Akris on Sunday afternoon: He stars in the brand’s Punto fall advertising campaign, the first man ever to do so.
“It was an interesting experience,” he said. “I felt like an accessory.”
Podladtchikov is also a keen photographer himself. “That’s how we connected,” he said. “I would really love to shoot the campaign in the future.”
Photography is one way Podladtchikov keeps occupied in warmer months, he explained, adding: “When there is no snow around, I skateboard a lot, but this is definitely my second passion.” He proved the words by snapping away on a digital SLR throughout the show.
Sitting beside him, fashion blogger Kristina Bazan said she is heading to Los Angeles when fashion week closes to work on a “special project that’s very different to anything I’ve done.”
When pressed further, she revealed that the plans are of a melodious nature. “It would be a big luxury to be able to call myself a musician,” she said. “I would love to be able to say that one day.”

View the original article here

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP